We understand that sometimes products may not be what you expected, which is why we offer a return policy for most items within 45 days of purchase. If you have any questions about our return policy, please feel free to contact us.
We have a few guidelines in place for product returns. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them:
- Products must be returned in like-new and original condition.
- Packaged media, such as Blu-ray Discs and Ultra HD Blu-ray Discs must not be opened.
- Calibration instruments, such as the Harkwood Sync-One2 may not be returned once opened.
- Customers must contact us for a return authorization within 45 days of the purchase date.
- The return must be mailed to us within 14 days of the return authorization.
- International customers are responsible for all customs and duties, which will not be refunded.
While we don't offer returnless refunds or pay return shipping, we are happy to send a prepaid shipping label, the cost of which will be deducted from your refund. Exchanges are always free in the USA.
We offer a 5-year warranty on most MediaLight products (5 years for MediaLight LED strips and 3 years for light bulbs and desk lamps) sold by authorized dealers. If you have any problems with your product, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
We also offer a 2-year warranty on all LX1 products sold by authorized dealers. If you purchased your product from an unauthorized source, you may not be eligible for warranty coverage. Nonetheless, we will do our best to verify the authenticity of your purchased item.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please feel free to contact us. We are happy to help you in any way that we can.