If your kids are anything like mine, they're constantly throwing their toys at the TV. This can not only be annoying because you have to keep picking up all of the pieces, but it's also really frustrating when you find out that your remote is now missing. Don't worry though! The MediaLight includes a comprehensive 5 year warranty for every component – we even cover loss and theft.
The MediaLight has a higher upfront cost than other LED lights because we use better, more accurate LEDs and more robust components. We design everything with a modular approach to make the system easy to repair if something goes wrong. With cheaper systems, you often need to replace the entire system when one component breaks. This means that over time, our product not only performs better – it costs less!
If something happens to your MediaLight, we will either identify the cause and send a necessary replacement part or replace it free of charge.
Examples of covered warranty claims:
- "The dog chewed my remote control"
- "I accidentally cut the power end of the light strip."
- "The basement flooded and took my TV with it."
- "The lights stopped working and I don't know why."
- "My studio was robbed" (covered if a police report is provided).
- "I botched my installation."
- Refusal to help a MediaLight representative troubleshoot the cause of a problem from a list of commonly encountered issues.
- In this situation, we cannot send replacement parts until information is provided within the warranty period.
- Intentional destruction or disposal
- Domestic shipping after 2 years from the date of purchase. After two years, we will replace any damaged or missing parts until 5 years from the date of purchase, but will send an invoice ONLY for the postage cost (or you can provide a UPS or Fedex account).
- All International shipping from 65 days after receipt of your product. Aside from lost packages (see our shipping page to learn when a package is considered lost) or defective units, we do not cover international shipping. We will replace parts necessary at no charge, but will invoice the shipping before the parts are sent. It's almost always better to buy MediaLight from a dealer in your region who will cover shipping of replacement parts.
From the moment you install your MediaLight, we will be there to help. If anything goes wrong with our products, don't worry! We want to remind you what made us stand-out from other lighting companies in the first place: Quality components that last for years.
We realized that there was a gaping hole in the market when it came to accuracy, quality and service. We hold our suppliers to the same exacting standards. When we replace a part, our suppliers reimburse us - this makes all of our products better and keeps everyone accountable.
The MediaLight does what it says on the tin. We've included everything you need for your installation, so there will be no extra tools required or trips to hardware stores in order to get started with The MediaLight today!