MediaLight Mk2 Eclipse 1 Meter (For Computer Displays)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the current draw of the 1m Mk2 Eclipse strip?
At full brightness, the 1m Mk2 Eclipse draws a maximum of 300mA. It is suitable for USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 at full brightness. When dimmed, it draws less power.
Is there an estimated release date for the mk2? Hoping to get my editing suite setup soon, wondering if I should wait. Thanks!
We are taking orders now. Shipping commences approximately July 1.
The MediaLight Mk2 Series:
Optimal Lighting For Color-Critical Video
The MediaLight Mk2 Series was developed to provide an accurate, Simulated D65 “dim surround” bias light solution for the most demanding home cinema and professional video editing applications
The MediaLight Mk2 Eclipse 1m combines ultra-high CRI and color temperature accuracy with the convenience and portability of a USB-powered LED bias lighting system. Color-stable dimming and instant warmup ensure that your surround light is always on target.
MediaLight Mk2 Features:
- High-accuracy 6500K CCT (Correlated Color Temperature)
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) ≥ 98 Ra (TLCI 99)
- Color-stable dimming and instant warmup
- USB 3.0 Powered
- Included PWM dimmer (remote control is available at an additional cost)
- Peel and stick authentic 3M mounting adhesive
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Recommended for all displays, including High Dynamic Range (HDR)