MediaLight Pro2 24 Volt 5 and 10 Meter (Not USB-compatible)
MediaLight Mk2 24 Volt includes:
- MediaLight Pro 24 Volt strip
- Can be cut-to-length between every 5th LED (for 5v it is between every single LED)
- 8mm 2-Pin Single Color Standard PCB, fits all 2-pin 8mm connectors
- 24v dimmer (WiFi or IR)
- 24v Power Supply included
- Infrared or WiFi dimmer included
- CRI 99 Ra, CCT 6500K
- 800 lm per meter at maximum luminance
- 3 Year Warranty (Our warranty period is shorter on higher-power LEDs)
This product requires AC 110v or 220v power. It is not designed to be powered via USB.
Most MediaLight products are built to run on USB 2.0 (up to 4 meters) and 3.0 power (above 4 meters). This limits the maximum brightness to about 300 lm for the entire length of the strip. Another limitation of 5v is strip length. The MediaLight Mk2 Flex 6m is the longest single-strip, USB-powered bias light available.
This is more than enough for bias lighting for all but the most extreme situations (massive displays, dark walls).
Nevertheless, sometimes you need a brighter LED strip in longer lengths for various reasons (architectural installations, DIY projects, accent lighting, etc.)
For bias lights, you are almost always better off buying one of our 5v units than this unit. However, the 24v is available for situations where more power is needed.
The MediaLight Mk2 24 Volt provides approximately 800 lumens per meter.