Incredibly accurate. Ridiculously affordable.
These are significantly more accurate than any other LED bias light you will find with a correlated colour temperature that is as good or better than any other professional bias lighting solution.
@tristansummers yes. Reference spectro shows the CCT at 6509!— Robbie Carman (@robbiecarman) July 22, 2016
We currently offer SIX versions.
1) The Single strip is best for TV's up to 65" on a stand
2) The shorter, less expensive Eclipse (also a single strip) is great for computer displays and iMacs. It's 24" across and also good for smaller TV's on a stand (up to 50").
2) The Twin strip is great for dual monitors or wall-mounts with some distance from the wall
3) The Quad is designed for flush-mounted TV's, where an even surround is desired
4) The Mega comprises 5 meter strips that can be connected in series, and is designed for monster TVs and larger home theatre & professional installations.
5) The Professional Edition (coming December 7) is based on 5630 SMD chips that utilise a novel violet photon engine, which is not available in any other bias light. It is designed for situations where you demand a more balanced spectral power distribution, even when the difference is not visible to the human eye.